Plants for shade
- Bellium minutum (Miniture Daisy) – Planted 5 below the wall – purchased from HGG
- Ceratostigma plumbaginoides (Plumbago)- Planted 5 above the wall – purchased from HGG
- Lilium pardalinum (Panther Lily) – Planted 3 near the soggy area – purchased from HGG
- Hosta ‘Minuteman’ – Planted 5 above the wall behind the plumbago – purchased Lowes
Plants for part shade
- Chamaecyparis pisifera ‘Filifera Aurea Nana (Dwarf Gold Threadbranch Cypress) – 1 planted in front of the rose bush. We will have to see if it gets enough light. – Purchased Lowes
- Buxus Sempervirens (Common Boxwood) – 2 by walkway steps, one will get more sun than the other. — Purchased Lowes – if they grow as slow as they say, my impatient heart will look for some other plant to nicely shape.