I began gardening in Colorado (zone 5) in 1998. Each year I learn more with the help of a journal to note my successes and the inevitable failures.
Find your Garden Treasure
Avatars by Sterling Adventures
- Black & Decker LM175 18-Inch 6-1/2 amp Electric Mower (denver) $147 May 8, 2013
- Black & Decker LM175 18-Inch 6-1/2 amp Electric Mower (denver) $147 May 5, 2013
- Adirondack Chairs (Elizabeth) $100 May 4, 2013
- 3 Chair Covers (SW Littleton) $25 May 4, 2013
- Pottery Barn Outdoor chairs and table (32nd/perry (highlands)) $250 April 25, 2013
- Custom Made Fire Pits (Johnstown) $565 April 15, 2013
- Concrete Garden Statue (Centennial by IKEA or by Hwy 470 and 285) $40 April 15, 2013
- Briggs & Stratton 22inch Lawn Mower (Lone Tree) $60 April 13, 2013
- Murray 20 inch Gas Lawn Mower (Lone Tree) $50 April 13, 2013
- Toro Super Leaf Blower Vac With Bag Electric (Lone Tree) $50 April 13, 2013
Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. John Muir
I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. Frank Lloyd Wright
Copyright Colorado Gardening Journal. All Rights Reserved.
Pest Control Archive
Posted on January 7, 2012 | No CommentsAs part of my series on 2012 Garden Resolutions, I hope to improve my yard for my natural neighbors. One of the best parts of any garden are the animals found delighting in what the garden has...
Posted on March 6, 2011 | No CommentsPowdery mildew is often associated with roses and other plants requiring a good amount of moisture to sustain growth. My vegetable gardens in the last few years have been stunted and in the case of 2010, a complete...